Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wk12 Upgraded Project Research

The animated title screen was one of my favorite projects, and I think mine came out pretty good. I'd like to improve upon it even further by giving it a redesign. I think it needs to convey the idea behind my game a little bit better. Professor Nersesian suggested that I try to animate the buttons on the controller, and this is one thing that I will definitely take into consideration when I begin to experiment with it in Photoshop. I also may draw inspiration from title screens of classic arcade games such as Pac-Man and Donkey Kong. These title screens were really eye-catching and had a lot of different animations going on the screen, and I think my title screen would benefit from having these attributes as well.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely think you should involve some more animated objects. But i like the controller feel to it and think you should try to animate the controller completely. Maybe think about changing the texture of the controller to convey your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this title screen A LOT. Its awesome probably because of the simplicity and nostalgia of older games. I think if you upgraded it you could probably do some cool things with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with these too. I think that it is really food but adding other objects or even making it look more realistic will be very very interesting.

    ReplyDelete