Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wk06 Logo Design Concept Phase



I researched a few images that I feel represent my game in some way. The title of my game is "Gamepad Attack", and I think what type of font I use for the logo will be very important because it needs to convey both the main idea and tone of the game. I like the logo for the classic arcade game Space Invaders because the font itself conveys a striking sense of urgency. The glowing, bright yellow text is somewhat alarming and fits the alien invasion theme of the game very well.
I am also a fan of the logo for the Nintendo GameCube. The font looks really cool, and I especially like how an image of the GameCube itself is incorporated into the logo. My game revolves entirely around the controller (or gamepad), so I will definitely try to make that clear with my logo.


1 comment:

  1. you are missing the final phase posting of this project. also please turn off the word verification on your blog. see me if you need help to do this.

    ReplyDelete