Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wk09 Maze Concept Phase

My maze will not be based on my previous game; it is a new idea in a different setting. The maze will be inside a haunted mansion of sorts. I am aiming for a regal, Victorian mansion-esque look. The color scheme will consist of mostly dark colors, such as dark shades of purple, grey, and black. The floor will be marble, and the walls of the maze will have fancy wallpaper. The ceiling will be cracked and old-looking.

Floor references:





Wall references:



Ceiling references:





1 comment:

  1. I like this, you did a great job with the references and what you are aiming at doing. I also like how you explained what you are looking to create and gave a little back ground, I can't wait to see what the final product is.

    ReplyDelete