Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wk02 Rock, Paper, Scissors Final Phase

This is the final phase of my Rock Paper Scissors poster. After hearing the feedback on my thumbnail sketches, I decided to base the final design on thumbnail #6. I cut back on the amount of pictures I was originally going to add to the poster (four), and I think the two pictures I chose still get the point across without seeming too complicated or repetitive. I was also able to incorporate a third picture, as a watermark, without it being too distracting. The entire poster is greyscale, to make it easy on the eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Great thumbnails and research phase. Your final delivery came out strong as well. I like the backdrop of silhouetted hands behind your text. Your font titles need consistency.

    ReplyDelete